The key point of prevention and maintenance of CNC machine tools is to strengthen daily maintenance, which includes daily inspection, weekly inspection, monthly inspection, quarterly inspection and semi annual inspection. CNC machining CNC machine tool prevention * * maintenance details are as follows:
1. Daily inspection of CNC machine tools
Its key items include hydraulic system, spindle smooth system, guide rail smooth system, cooling system and air pressure system. Daily inspection is based on the normal condition of each system. For example, when testing the process of the spindle smooth system, the power light should be on, and the oil pressure pump should operate normally. If the power light is not on, the spindle stop mode should be maintained, which is related to the mechanical engineer. Carry out repairs.
2. Weekly inspection of CNC machine tools
Its key items include machine parts and spindle smooth system, which should be inspected accurately every week. The unique thing is to eliminate iron chips and remove external sundries for machine parts.
3. Monthly inspection of CNC machine tools
If the main power supply and air dryer for inspection. Under normal conditions, the rated power supply voltage is 180v-220v, and the frequency is 50Hz. If there is any exception, measure and adjust it. The air dryer shall be disassembled once a month, and then washed and equipped.
4. Quarterly inspection of CNC machine tools
The quarterly inspection should focus on three aspects: machine bed, hydraulic system and spindle smooth system. For example, when inspecting the machine bed, it is important to see whether the accuracy and level of the machine meet the requirements of the manual. If there is any problem, it should be related to the mechanical engineer as soon as possible. When inspecting the hydraulic system and the spindle smooth system, if there is any problem, the new oil 6ol and 20L should be exchanged and washed.
5. Semi annual inspection of CNC machine tools
Half a year later, the hydraulic system, spindle smooth system and x-axis of the machine tool should be inspected. If there is any defect, the new oil should be replaced, and then the washing work should be carried out. After fully understanding and taking charge of the knowledge of prevention and protection, we must have a deeper understanding and necessary management of the causes and handling of the extra phenomena of the oil pressure system. For example, when the oil pump does not inject oil, the pressure is abnormal, there is noise and other phenomena, we should know what the key reasons are and what the corresponding treatment methods are.
The reason and treatment of the unusual phenomenon of oil pressure system should be understood from three aspects
(1) The key reasons for oil pump not to inject oil may include low liquid level in oil tank, reverse rotation of oil pump, insufficient rotation speed, high oil viscosity, low oil temperature, filter congestion, too large volume of oil suction pipe, air suction at oil inlet, damage of shaft and rotor, etc. there are corresponding treatment methods for key reasons, such as filling oil, confirming label, changing when oil pump reverses, etc.
(2) Abnormal pressure means high or low pressure. There are many reasons for this, such as improper pressure setting, bad coil behavior of pressure regulating valve, abnormal pressure gauge, leakage of oil pressure system, etc. The corresponding treatment methods include dismantling and washing according to the pressure configuration of the articles of association, replacing a normal pressure gauge, and checking in sequence according to each system, etc.
(3) Noise is mainly caused by oil pump and valve. When there is noise in the valve, the reason is that the flow exceeds the rated standard, so the flow shall be adjusted properly; when there is noise in the oil pump, there are many reasons and corresponding treatment methods, such as high oil viscosity and low oil temperature, the treatment method is to raise the oil temperature; when there is bubble in the oil, the air in the system shall be discharged, etc.