CNC machining classifies robots according to the motion track of CNC lathe
(1) Point control CNC lathe processing robot. The CNC lathe robot of CNC equipment can only control the moving parts of the lathe from one position to another accurately, that is to say, only the value of controlling the end point of coordinate travel does not have any reduction in the moving process, as for the speed and path between the relevant two points depends on the productivity.
In order to locate accurately on the basis of as high productivity as possible, the movement between the two related points is first to move quickly to the new position, and then slow down the 1-3 stage, let it slowly locate the point, so as to ensure its positioning accuracy.
(2) Point line control CNC lathe processing robot. This kind of NC lathe robot processing, not only to control the position between the two related points, but also to control the movement speed and route between the two related points.
Its route usually consists of straight lines parallel to each axis. The difference between the control and the point of NC lathe robot is that when the moving parts of the machine tool move, it can be processed along an axis direction (generally it can be cut at 45 ° oblique line, but not any slope linear cutting). The auxiliary function is the position control of the NC lathe robot, such as improving the spindle speed control, feed processing cycle, tool selection, and other functions.
(3) Contour control CNC lathe processing robot. The control device of this kind of CNC lathe can control two or more coordinate axes continuously at the same time.
In the process of machining, we should not only control the starting point and the end point, but also control the speed and position of each point in the whole processing process, so that the CNC lathe robot can process complex shaped parts according to the drawing requirements. Its auxiliary functions are also relatively complete.
CNC machining is classified according to CNC device
(1) Hard wire CNC lathe robot processing (commonly known as ordinary CNC, namely NC). The input, interpolation and control functions of the system are realized by integrated circuits or discrete components.
Generally speaking, the CNC system is not flexible, so it is composed of different hardware functions. This system was widely used before the 1970s.
(2) Flexible wire CNC lathe robot processing (also known as computer numerical control or computer numerical control, namely CNC or MNC). This system uses medium, large-scale and super large-scale integrated circuits to form numerical control equipment, or uses microcomputer and special integrated chips. Its main numerical control functions are almost completely realized by software. For different CNC lathe robots, it only needs to compile different software implementation, and hardware is almost universal.
So it has flexibility and adaptability, and it is easy to produce in batch. The quality and reliability of the system are improved by modularization of software and hardware. Therefore, the modern CNC lathe robot all uses the numerical control device.
CNC machining is classified according to the process use
(1) General CNC lathe robot processing. Compared with the traditional lathe processing, this kind of NC lathe robot processing has CNC turning, milling, boring, drilling, grinder and other mechanical processing methods. The possibility of this kind of CNC lathe robot processing technology is similar to that of ordinary machine tools, but it can process complex parts.
(2) CNC lathe robot processing. This kind of NC lathe robot processing is developed on the basis of ordinary NC lathe robot processing.
In the general CNC lathe robot is equipped with a tool library (can accommodate 10-100), the equipment composed of cutting tools and automatic tool equipment uses automatic tools to change the CNC lathe robot (also known as multi-step or boring and milling machining center, CNC lathe robot is usually called machining center), and the development direction of NC lathe robot processing is further automation and efficiency.
(3) Multi coordinate CNC lathe robot processing. Some complex shape parts can not be processed by three-dimensional CNC lathe, such as propeller, aircraft surface parts processing, need more than three-dimensional comprehensive movement to process the required shape.
Then the multi coordinate CNC lathe robot is used to process the robot. Its characteristics are that the number of control axes of CNC equipment is more, and the structure of lathe is also more complex. The number of coordinate axes usually depends on the processing technology requirements of the parts to be processed.