Hardware processing is the raw materials (stainless steel, copper, aluminum, iron). Machines such as lathes, milling machines, drilling machines, polishing machines and so on are used to process various parts according to customers’drawings or samples, such as screw, motor shaft, model car parts, fishing gear accessories, speaker product shells, mobile power supply shells, etc.
Hardware processing process is based on the production needs of raw materials, after a good start, some such as small parts production can go to the punch and then Gong cutting or CNC processing, which in the production of glasses accessories, automotive parts, many aspects. To make containers: it is to burn and weld after punching, then sand and spray oil, and then assemble accessories to ship. And for hardware accessories, there are many polished surfaces, plating or spraying oil. Then welding or screwing assembly packaging shipment
1. Before entering the post, all employees should check whether their clothes meet the requirements of the work. Slippers, high heels and clothing that affect safety are not allowed to wear. Safety hats should be worn for long hair. Maintain the correct posture while working, and have enough spirit to deal with the work. If you find that you are not well, you should leave the job immediately and report to the leader. When operating, we must concentrate our thoughts, strictly prohibit chatting and cooperate with each other. Operators should not operate in a state of irritability and fatigue, so as to avoid accidents and ensure safe operation.
2. Check whether the moving part is filled with lubricant before the machine works, then start and check whether the clutch and brake are normal, and run the machine for 1-3 minutes empty. Operations are strictly prohibited when the machine is in trouble.
3. When replacing the die, first turn off the power supply. After the movement Department of the punch stops running, the die can be installed and debugged. After installation and adjustment, the flywheel is tested twice by hand to check whether the upper and lower dies are symmetrical and reasonable, whether the screw is firm, and whether the blank holder ring is in a reasonable position.
4. Power-on mechanism can only be activated when all other personnel leave the mechanical work area and take away the debris on the worktable.
5. When the machine is started, one person will transport materials and operate the machine. Others may not press the power or foot to step on the switch board, let alone put their hands in the working area of the machine or touch the moving part of the machine with their hands. When the machine works, it is forbidden to extend the hand into the slider working area, and to take and place the workpiece by hand. Standard tools must be used when drawing and placing workpieces in the die. If abnormal sound or machine failure is found, the power switch should be switched off immediately for inspection.
6. When you leave work, you should turn off the idle power supply, and tidy up the finished products, materials and sundries on the post, so as to ensure the clean and safe working environment.
The above operating rules must be consciously observed, not to violate the rules of operation, failure, should cooperate with maintenance personnel to repair, immediately cut off the power supply when an accident occurs, keep on-site report to the factory until it is dealt with, and all consequences caused by violation of the operating rules shall be borne by the parties concerned.
Hardware surface processing subdivision can be divided into: metal spray painting processing, electroplating, surface polishing processing, metal corrosion processing and so on.
Hardware parts surface processing:
1. Spray-paint processing: Hardware factories use spray-paint processing in the production of large pieces of hardware products, through spray-paint processing to avoid rust of hardware, such as daily necessities, electrical shell, handicraft, etc.
2. Electroplating: Electroplating is also the most common processing technology for hardware processing. By electroplating on the surface of hardware parts through modern technology, it ensures that the products will not be mildewed and embroidered for a long time. Common electroplating processes include screw, stamping parts, batteries, car parts, trinkets, etc.
3. Surface polishing: Surface polishing is generally used in daily necessities. For example, we produce a comb, which is made of stamped hardware. Then the edges of the stamped comb are very sharp. We need to throw the sharp edges into a smooth face by polishing, so that in the process of using it, we can not. Can cause harm to human body.
Turning round surface is the basic method of metal processing, and the equipment used is lathe. In general machinery factories, lathes account for about 40% of the total number of machine tools. Turning is the main method of roughing and semi-finishing all kinds of materials, and also the final finishing method of all kinds of materials which are not suitable for grinding.
In small batch production of single piece, turning cylindrical surface is usually carried out on ordinary lathes. In mass production, multi-tool semi-automatic lathes or automatic lathes are widely used. Large disc parts should be processed on vertical lathes. Large long axle parts need to be processed on heavy horizontal lathe.
The characteristics of turning cylindrical surface are as follows: 1. The tool is simple, the manufacture is convenient, the grinding and installation are convenient; 2. The cutting process is smooth, the cutting force fluctuation is small, which is conducive to the adoption of high cutting speed and the improvement of productivity; 3. The machine tool has good versatility and can process the cylindrical surface, end face, inner hole, thread and chamfer in one clamp. The accuracy of each surface position is easy to guarantee; 4. Suitable for finishing non-ferrous metal parts.