Create CNC process function and CNC process plan:
(1) CNC process considers the process of machining parts, clamping and positioning of machining parts, tool selection, simplified process route, cutting method and process parameters in conventional process.
(2) CNC machining process design is mainly used to guide CNC programming. Our company combines the responsibilities of CNC technicians and programmers, and the programmers are responsible for the whole CNC machining process of the mold, which improves the working efficiency.
(3) CNC machining has a high degree of automation and many influencing factors. Quality and safety are very important in CNC machining and must be guaranteed.
(4) The preparation of CNC machining process should be strict with the rationality of strip steel. The CNC process is complex and has many influencing factors. It is necessary to think deeply about the whole process of CNC processing and have good strip rationality in order to program the CNC process well. Due to the high degree of automation and poor adaptability of CNC processing, when there are problems, it is difficult for the staff to correct them on site, and the manufacturing and processing defects of the light-duty people occur safety accidents on the way, so it is necessary to systematically design CNC process in advance.
(5) good inheritance of CNC technology. It has been proved to be a good CNC technology in production. It can make templates and save them as documents. It can be used to process similar parts in the future, saving time and ensuring quality.
For CNC machining process planning, it will be considered as the state space of a series of programs from the initial state (male and female die core blank) to the final state (part). CNC sequence sorting must conform to the following general rules:
1. The primary parameter is followed by the secondary parameter.
2. Face before hole, milling before drilling.
3. First coarse, then fine.
4. The inner cavity is processed first, and then the shape is processed.
5. According to the sequence of working procedure, the diameter of cutter varies from large to small.
6. The processing of the previous process will not affect the clamping and positioning of the next process.
7. Put the same tooling and fixture together to reduce repeated clips and positions.
8. CNC process must be centralized.
9. Do not use the program instruction to weaken the part stiffness first.
Good CNC process planning needs to consider the following aspects:
Whether it can meet the technical requirements of parts, whether it can improve the efficiency of CNC processing, low processing cost and good quality control.
Therefore, the overall CNC processing plan is generally as follows:
1. Selection of CNC machine tools.
2. Select the treatment method.
3. Determine how to clamp the part and select clamp.
4. Positioning method.
5. Inspection requirements and methods.
6. Select the tool.
7. Error control and tolerance control in machining.
8. Define CNC process.
9. CNC sequence.
10. Select cutting parameters.
11. Prepare NC machining program table.