Replace or clean the air filter at least every 2000 hours or when the warning light is on. The outer filter can be cleaned up to 6 times and must be replaced. The inner filter is a disposable product that cannot be cleaned and replaced directly. If the filter is damaged, it must also be replaced.
Clean the compressed air with a maximum pressure of 5 BAR using air compressed gas. Do not place the nozzle close to 3 – 5 cm. Blow the filter from the inside along the folds.
Air conditioning filter replacement
The air conditioning filter replaces the air conditioning filter every 1000 hours or 5 months. If the air conditioning filter is clogged, the amount of air intake will decrease and the cooling/heating capacity will decrease. Therefore, it is necessary to clean or replace it regularly (there is a part of the brand air-conditioning filter in the rear position of the cab).
Hydraulic oil line filter replacement
The hydraulic oil line filter is replaced every 500 hours. Pay attention to when disassembling and replacing:
1. When replacing the pipe filter, use a filter wrench to turn the filter counterclockwise to remove it.
2. Apply hydraulic oil to the new filter element and apply a layer of hydraulic oil to the O-ring seal.
Fuel filter replacement
The engine fuel filter is replaced every 1000 hours. Pay attention to when disassembling and replacing:
1. Turn off the fuel line switch when replacing the fuel filter to prevent oil from being discharged all the time.
2. Use a filter wrench to turn the filter counterclockwise to disassemble it.
3. Install a layer of fuel on the new filter O-ring and install it (do not fill the fuel filter with fuel, because unfiltered fuel will damage the fuel components).
Hydraulic oil return filter replacement
The hydraulic oil return filter is replaced every 1000 hours. Pay attention to when disassembling and replacing:
1. First release the internal pressure of the hydraulic tank.
2. Unscrew the hydraulic oil return oil end cap.
3. Remove the springs in sequence, bypass the valve assembly, and finally remove the return oil filter.
4. Install the oil return filter according to the disassembly procedure.
Hydraulic oil filter (51).jpg
Pilot filter replacement
The pilot filter is replaced every 1000 hours. Pay attention to when disassembling and replacing:
1. Use a wrench to remove the pilot filter and remove the filter bowl and filter.
2. First install the pilot filter element onto the pilot filter holder.
3. Install a layer of lubricating oil on the new pilot filter O-ring seal.
Hydraulic oil suction filter replacement
The hydraulic oil suction filter is replaced every 2,000 hours. Pay attention to when disassembling and replacing:
1. Press down the air ventilator to release the internal pressure of the hydraulic tank.
2. Remove the oil-absorbing filter end cap and pull out the oil-absorbing filter.
3. Clean or replace the oil suction filter according to the hours of operation.