1、 CNC precision machining machine maintenance
1. Clean and maintain the machine tool half an hour before going to work every day. If the air gun or oil gun is used to clean the chips, there must be a knife on the spindle.
2. It is forbidden to use air gun or oil gun to blow the taper hole of the main shaft, so as to avoid the small particles such as chips being blown into the main shaft hole and affecting the cleanliness of the main shaft.
3. Check whether the lubricating machine works normally and whether the lubricating oil is sufficient. Start the machine in normal order.
4. Before the machine tool is put into operation, start the spindle (speed is 501r / M) to preheat the spindle.
2、 CNC precision machining machine operation
1. Before operation, confirm the model, size and machining allowance of the workblank according to the program sheet, and sand and polish the workblank.
2. Confirm the placement position of the workpiece and the processing sequence after the machine is put on, and complete the comparison action
3. If it is necessary to “split the middle bar” during split, the rotating speed is 501r / m. if it is necessary to split the middle bar with a knife, the rotating speed depends on the cutter. In this process, it should also be noted that the data must be taken at the same height to ensure the accuracy of split. After split, it can be inspected with “G0 g54 x0 Y0”
4. Before formal processing, recheck and confirm whether the placement position and access of workpieces are correct
3、 Precautions for CNC precision machining
1. Before each process, it is necessary to strictly confirm whether the upper tool is consistent with the program
2. It is necessary to confirm the length of the tool and whether the selected clamping head is suitable when installing the tool
3. In the same workpiece, each tool setting should be kept in the same area to ensure the accuracy of tool receiving
4. Try to blow with air in the opening procedure, and spray oil in the smooth knife procedure
5. Clean up the aluminum slag in the machine tool before oil injection of the smooth knife to prevent oil absorption of the aluminum slag
6. During the self operation of CNC precision machining, the operator shall not leave the machine tool or check the operation condition of the machine tool regularly. If it is necessary to leave in the middle of the process, relevant personnel must be appointed to check
7. If too much machining allowance is found during machining, it is necessary to use “single section” or “pause” to clear x, y and Z values, then manually mill them out and then swing them back to “zero” for self operation
8. In case of knife impact during machining, the operator must stop the machine immediately, such as pressing the “emergency stop” button or “reset” button or setting the “feed rate” to zero, etc
9. Do not open the door to avoid flying knife or workpiece during the operation of the machine tool
10. The workpiece shall be cleaned and deburred in time after dismounting
11. At the end of work, the operator must make timely and accurate handover to ensure the normal follow-up processing
12. Before shutdown, make sure the tool magazine is in the original position and the XYZ axis is in the center position. Turn off the power supply and the main power supply on the operation panel of the machine tool in turn
13. In case of severe thunderstorm, the power must be cut off and the work must be stopped immediately