It is very simple to use the tool magazine for the cost of the CNC system, but the spindle and tool magazine, air compressor and various tool handles will increase the cost, and the programming and adjustment of the tool magazine will also take the corresponding time. Therefore, for the production of less than one or two hundred workpieces of the same variety, the machining center should not be used as far as possible, with high cost and low efficiency.
Precision CNC machining can use the automatic tool setting system, a tool up, a button, machine tool automatic tool setting, direct processing, error within 0.001 ~. 0003mm, compared with the automatic change time, not much slower. If it is a machining center, but there is no automatic tool setting device, the efficiency of the latter is much higher than that of the former.
For the domestic manufacturing industry, especially the mold production enterprises, generally single piece production, and sufficient labor resources, therefore, for the processing of small batch of industrial parts, we should fully consider the use value of funds, do not easily use the processing center equipment.
- Precision CNC has high machining precision and high machining quality;
- CNC machining can carry out multi coordinate linkage, and can process complex parts;
- When the CNC machine tool changes the parts, it only needs to change the NC program, which can save the production preparation time;
- CNC lathe processing itself has high precision and high rigidity. It can choose favorable processing amount and high productivity (generally 3 ~ 5 times of ordinary machine tools);
- CNC lathe has a high degree of automation, which can reduce the labor intensity;
- CNC lathe processing mass production, product quality is easy to control;
CNC lathe processing disadvantages:
- CNC lathe processing requires lower quality of operators and higher technical requirements of maintenance personnel.
- CNC machine tool processing route is not easy to control, not as intuitive as ordinary machine tools.
- The maintenance of lathe is inconvenient and the technical requirements are high;
- CNC lathe processing technology is not easy to control.