1. Reasonable CNC machining tools
The smooth knife for processing steel and copper should be strictly distinguished and used, and the allowance of the smooth knife should be reasonable, so that the smoothness of the workpiece and the service life of the cutter will be better.
2. Before CNC machining, check whether the tool swings within the allowable tolerance range with the calibration table. Before machining, the tool head and locking nozzle can be installed only after being blown clean with the air gun or wiped clean with a cloth. Too dirty will have a certain impact on the accuracy and quality of the workpiece.
3. When clamping, pay attention to see whether the name and model of CNC machining workpiece and program sheet are the same, whether the material size matches, whether the clamping height is high enough, and use calipers to count.
4. The CNC processing program sheet shall be consistent with the direction of the reference angle indicated by the die, and then check whether the upper 3D drawing is correct, especially for the workpieces that have been drilled for water transportation. It is necessary to see whether the 3ddrawing is consistent with the water transportation of the upper workpieces. If it is unclear, it is necessary to timely feed back to the programmer or find a fitter to align the lower 2D drawing to see whether the 2D and 3D reference angles are consistent.
5. The program list of CNC processing documents shall be standardized, including die number, name, program name, processing content, tool size, feed amount, especially the safe length of tool clamping, reserved allowance of each program, and smooth tool. The place where the R-plane and plane should be connected shall be indicated on the program list. The operator shall increase the processing speed by 0.02-0.05mm, and first process several tools Stop to see if it’s connected, touch it with your hand to see if it’s up, and if it’s not, lower the gong.
6. Before processing, understand the contents of CNC processing program list. The program list must have 2D or 3D drawing, and mark “x length, y width, Z height” six side data,
If there is a plane, the “Z” value shall be marked. It is convenient for the operator to check whether the data is correct after machining. If there is a tolerance, the tolerance data shall be marked.
7. The machining speed of the machine tool shall be strictly controlled by the operator. The rotation speed of F-speed and s-axis shall be reasonably adjusted to each other. When F-speed is fast, it shall be faster than s-axis, and the feed speed in different areas shall be adjusted. After processing, the machine can be removed only after the quality is checked and no problem is found, and one-time processing is required to be perfect.