Batch and production conditions. Computer gong processing | Dongguan high-speed computer gong processing | Dongguan mold processing | Dongguan Mechanical parts processing | CNC processing as shown in the figure of the drive shaft, the diameter is small, the diameter of each section of the outer circle is not big, round steel blanking is optional. The diameter of the gear shaft shown in the figure has a big difference. In order to save materials and processing time, if the batch is large and forging conditions are available, the forging blank should be selected; otherwise, round steel blanking is also selected. The bearing cover is made of cast iron, and the blank should be cast. Gear, its material is 40 steel, and the diameter of the outer circle is small, and the outer circle is short. Round steel can be used for blanking. Due to the large diameter of the outer circle and hole of the gear, the gas cutting blanking of steel plate with corresponding thickness can be selected for a single piece, and the forging can be used to forge the ring blank in large batch, which can not only save materials, but also reduce the processing time, and the mechanical properties of the forging blank are also good.
2. Determine the processing sequence of parts
The processing sequence should be determined according to the type, structure, size, machining accuracy, surface roughness and heat treatment of the blank.
3. Determine the processing procedure
Determine the machine tool, workpiece clamping method, processing method, processing size and detection method used in each process, including the allowance for the next process. Computer gong processing | Dongguan high-speed computer gong processing | Dongguan mold processing | Dongguan Mechanical parts processing | CNC processing generally small and medium-sized parts, the outer cylinder, inner cylinder and plane all refer to unilateral allowance. In single piece small batch production, the larger blank size is taken as the fire value, otherwise, the smaller value is taken. Total allowance: 3-6 mm for manual molding castings, 3-7 mm for free forging or gas cutting parts, and 1.5-2.5 mm for round steel. Process balance: 0.8-1.5mm for semi finish turning and 0.4-0.5mm for high-speed finish turning.
(1) Hot working: casting, forging, welding, etc
(2) Cold working: turning, planing, milling, punching, pressing, riveting, etc
Computer gong processing, Dongguan computer gong processing, high speed computer gong processing, mechanical parts processing, computer gong processing. 2. There are many forms of cold processing
(1) Sheet metal parts: punching, pressing, riveting, etc
(2) Comprehensive parts: turning, planing, milling, etc
3. General mechanical processing refers to the processing of comprehensive parts. Its forms are as follows:
(1) Workpiece rotary processing: Turning
(2) Tool rotary processing: drilling, milling, boring, plane grinding
(3) Workpiece and tool are rotary processing: internal grinding, external grinding, rolling cutting
(4) Workpiece and tool are not rotary processing: planing, inserting, pulling
Computer gong processing | Dongguan computer gong processing | high speed computer gong processing | mechanical parts processing | computer gong processing (5) other: electrical processing, laser, water jet, etc
4. Distinguish the processing form according to the processing content:
(1) Processing of rotary parts: turning, internal and external grinding, etc
(2) Face processing: milling, drawing, surface grinding, etc
(3) Hole processing: drilling, boring, expanding, reaming, pulling, grinding, etc
What are the specific processing methods? People may not know how it is processed. If there is still something you don’t understand, you can pay attention to the following relevant information!
1、 Plane hole series parts
Computer gong machine tools (such as computer gong drilling machine) are commonly used for processing. When selecting the process route, the two principles of processing accuracy and processing efficiency are mainly considered.
2、 Rotating parts
Commonly used computer gong lathe or grinder processing.
1. Considering the machining efficiency: when machining on the lathe, the machining allowance is usually large, so the rough machining route must be arranged reasonably to improve the machining efficiency. In actual programming, it is not suitable to use cycle instruction (otherwise, there are too many empty knives at the working speed). Computer gong processing | Dongguan computer gong processing shop | high speed computer gong processing | mechanical parts processing | computer gong processing shop | computer gong processing shop | the better method is to use rough lathe to cut materials as soon as possible, and then finish turning.
2. Considering the strength of tool tip: low strength tools are often used to process small grooves on computer gongs and lathes.
3、 Plane profile parts
1. Cutting in and cutting out direction control: radial cutting in, leaving pits on the surface of the workpiece; transverse cutting in and cutting out, the workpiece surface is smooth.
2. Selection of one-time approximation method: when the computer gong machine tool with only linear and circular interpolation function can process irregular curve contour, it needs to use tiny straight line segment or arc segment to approximate the processed contour (the error is called primary approximation error). When computer gong machining | Dongguan computer gong processing shop | high-speed computer Gong processing | mechanical parts processing | computer gong processing shop | computer gong processing shop | computer gong processing shop | computer gong processing | computer gong processing shop | Machining should make the workpiece error within the acceptable range, and the number of program segments is better.
There are many classifications of large-scale Longmen computer gong processing center
1. Horizontal machining center: it refers to the machining center with the spindle axis parallel to the worktable, which is mainly suitable for machining box type parts.
2. Vertical machining center: it refers to the machining center with the spindle axis perpendicular to the worktable. It is mainly used for processing complex parts such as plates, plates, molds and small shells.
3. Multi axis linkage machining center, also known as universal machining center: computer gong processing | Dongguan computer gong processing shop | high speed computer gong processing | mechanical parts processing | computer gong processing shop | refers to the angle between the processing spindle axis and the rotary axis of the worktable to control the linkage change
Easy to operate: users only need to follow the menu to operate correctly. Convenient programming: it has a variety of programming functions, computer gong processing, Dongguan computer gong processing, Shenzhen computer gong processing, mechanical parts processing, Guangzhou computer gong processing, automatic verification and simulation functions. Convenient maintenance and repair: some routine maintenance work is carried out automatically (lubrication, regular inspection of key components, etc.), and the self diagnosis function of CNC machine tool can quickly realize accurate fault location.
3. Computer gong processing is easy to realize mechatronics
The small volume of CNC system control cabinet (using computer, the number of hardware is reduced; the integration of electronic components is higher and higher, and the hardware is constantly decreasing), which makes it possible to combine it with machine tool in physics, reduce the floor area and facilitate operation.
4. Computer gong processing has flexibility and versatility
Most of the functions of mechanical parts processing device are realized by software, and the software and hardware adopt modular structure, which makes the modification and expansion of system functions more flexible. Computer gongs processing Dongguan computer gongs processing Shenzhen computer gongs machining machine parts processing Guangzhou computer gongs processing mechanical parts processing equipment the basic configuration part is universal, different CNC machine tools only configure the corresponding specific functional modules to achieve specific control functions.
5. Computer gong processing has rich functions of numerical control
Interpolation function: quadratic curve, spline, spatial surface interpolation
Compensation function: motion precision compensation, random error compensation, nonlinear error compensation, etc
Man machine dialogue function: dynamic and static tracking display of processing, advanced man-machine dialogue window
CNC computer gongs processing refers to the processing with CNC tools. CNC index controlled machine tool is programmed by NC machining language, usually G code.
1. The accuracy of the work is relatively high, and the quality of the processed products is guaranteed.
2. Even if there are multiple coordinates, there is no need to worry, because it can realize the linkage between the coordinates. Computer gong processing, Dongguan computer gong processing, Shenzhen computer gong processing, mechanical parts processing, Guangzhou computer gong processing can process parts with complex geometry structure.
3. It is necessary to replace the processed parts, but only need to change the relevant data to realize the work and simplify the work
4. Because the computer gong is automatic, it can reduce the labor force and increase the productivity.
Continuous fine blanking die for complex parts is the advanced basic technology of fine blanking technology, which is expected to promote the whole fine blanking technology in China. Taking the synchronizer gear ring, clutch plate, longitudinal compound continuous fine blanking process and die as the breakthrough point, the key technology of fine blanking die design and manufacturing is studied, so as to realize the rapid improvement of fine blanking die technology in China and shorten the gap with advanced countries as soon as possible.
2. Research on key technology of improving die life
Die life is the comprehensive reflection of die material, small craft and supporting product level. Taking the fine blanking die life as the leader to carry out technical research can not only solve the problem that the service life of fine blanking die is too low, but also promote the technological development of die material, fine blanking process, supporting tooling and other auxiliary products.
3. Research and development of composite technology of fine blanking and precision forging
Fine blanking and precision forging are two advanced manufacturing technologies developed in parallel. If the precision stamping part is too thick and needs precision forging, and if the precision forging piece is too thin, it must be fine blanking. The basic idea of developing the composite process of precision forging and fine blanking is to find the combination point of the two processes (such as gear parts with hub and cam parts with short shaft). Precision forging in China has a long history
With the development of casting machine tool technology, only through in-depth study of the characteristics and requirements of the finished product process in the user field, and paying attention to the research of basic theoretical work, can China’s foundry machine tool industry have a better development in the near future.
In addition, compared with foreign casting machine tool industry, computer gong processing, Dongguan high-speed computer gong processing, Dongguan mold processing, Dongguan Mechanical parts processing, CNC processing, China’s casting machine tool industry is obviously backward in the production process level, which makes it has obvious deficiencies in the technical level and running speed of core operating parts, the accuracy of finished products and the reliability of machine tools. It can be seen that the development of China’s foundry machine tool industry must start to actively seek new direction and concept.
Revolution becomes a new driving force in the field of casting machine tools
In order to meet the needs of industrial structure adjustment and low-carbon economy development and realize the scientific development of precision casting industry, the following work should be focused on:
1. To cultivate strategic emerging industries and modern production and service industries, so as to adapt to the transformation requirements of downstream areas, and provide support for the stable and rapid development of China’s equipment production industry. Dongguan CNC processing provides the basis for the establishment of modern casting industry system.
2. The network system of education and training in the field of precision casting has been constructed comprehensively. Various forms of school running can effectively cover the whole field of foundry education and training.
3. To help enterprises effectively use WTO and other international rules to deal with trade disputes such as anti-dumping and strive for the right of discourse in the international trade system.
4. Adhering to the principle of “go out, please come in”. On the basis of well running the high-level forum on China’s precision casting industry and the high-level forum on casting industry in mainland China, high-speed computer gongs processing in Dongguan, mold processing in Dongguan, mechanical parts processing in Dongguan, CNC processing, etc., will further improve the high-level forum of Asian casting industry and the high-level forum of BRICs casting industry, and actively participate in the world foundry industry Layer forum.
5. Substantive participation in international standardization work. During the 12th Five Year Plan period, several draft International Foundry specifications formulated by China will be submitted to the international standardization organization.
6. To carry out the National Foundry credit rating evaluation.
The backward process level of casting machine tool is a big bottleneck. Only by breaking this bottleneck, can China’s foundry machine tool industry achieve a substantial breakthrough
The maintenance of CNC machining center is very important, not only related to the machining accuracy of workpiece, but also directly affects the machining efficiency of CNC machining center. The maintenance operation points are as follows:
1. Before processing, it is necessary to determine the processing technology, make clear the content of the process card, especially to determine the shape of the parts to be processed, and know the content of the next processing program.
2. The blank size should be measured before clamping, and the blank placement must be carefully checked to see if it is consistent with the programming.
3. After the rough machining of the blank is completed, maintenance should be carried out to determine whether the workpiece is correctly divided? Computer gong processing | Dongguan high-speed computer gong processing | Dongguan mold processing | Dongguan Mechanical parts processing | CNC processing whether there is dislocation loosening? Is the dimension from the processing part to the reference point meet the drawing requirements? After checking, the shape and scale of rough machining should be measured timely and accurately.
4. Semi finish machining or finish machining can only be carried out after rough machining and maintenance is completed. After CNC machining, the technician shall check the shape and size of the machining parts, mainly checking the vertical and inclined processing parts and the base point size marked on the measurement drawing,
When machining with CNC engraving and milling machine, try not to use the maximum cutting capacity of the cutting tool for processing. The cutting tool of each material will have a maximum cutting amount. because
Because this value is only a reference value for users, it can not exceed this value, so in actual operation, try to be less than this value and control it at the value
Two thirds of that would be ideal. In this way, the tool can be used for a long time, and the tool life will be longer.
In addition, CNC engraving and milling machine processing will be
It is divided into two parts: rough machining and finish machining. The first part of rough machining should be faster and better in overall speed and tool selection, and all surplus parts should be cut off as much as possible
In order to save time and improve work efficiency, finishing is to adjust the speed of CNC engraving and milling machine appropriately to ensure the fine processing of products.
And it is a kind of application technology constrained by its own economic strength. Computer gong processing, Dongguan high-speed computer gong processing, Dongguan mold processing, Dongguan Mechanical parts processing, CNC machining center selection, because the price is far more expensive than ordinary machine tools, so it is subject to more constraints, and whether the machine tool selection is reasonable or not is more prominent. Correct selection of machining center is the key to make good use of machining center and make it play an effective role.
For effective metal cutting, machining materials, cutting tools and cutting conditions are the three main factors. These determine the processing time, tool life and machining quality. Cutting conditions must be selected reasonably for economical and efficient processing methods.
The three elements of cutting conditions: cutting speed, feed and cutting depth directly cause damage. With the increase of cutting speed, the point temperature will rise, resulting in mechanical, chemical and thermal wear. If the cutting speed is increased by 20%, the tool life will be reduced by 1 / 2.
Back feed conditions and tool wear are kept to a minimum. But feeding behind, cutting temperature rise, wear. It is less than the effect of cutting speed. Cutting depth has no effect on cutting speed and feed, small cutting depth, but cutting material in hardened layer will also affect tool life.
According to the user’s processing material, hardness, cutting conditions, material selection, feed and cutting depth, the cutting speed is used.
Based on the selection of the most suitable process conditions, these factors are selected. Regular life and stable wear are the most ideal conditions.
However, in practice, the selection of tool life and tool wear, through machining size, surface quality, noise reduction, heat and so on. Under certain processing conditions, it is necessary to study according to the actual situation. Difficult to machine materials such as stainless steel, heat-resistant alloy, can use coolant or choose a good rigid blade.
Reasonable selection of cutting tools
1。 Rough rotation, should choose high strength, good durability knife, in order to meet the large car turning, feedback.
2。 The essence of automobile is to select high precision, durable and good cutting tools to ensure the machining accuracy.
3。 Reduce the conversion time and knife convenience, should try to use machine knife and machine clip blade.
1。 General fixture should be selected to clamp workpiece as much as possible, and special fixture should be avoided;
2。 The coincidence of parts positioning datum reduces the positioning error.
Determine the processing route
Machining path is the part of tool path and direction relative to each other in the process of exponential control.
1。 It should be able to meet the requirements of machining accuracy and surface roughness;
2。 Shorten the processing route as far as possible and reduce the idle travel time of the tool.
Machining route and allowance
Machining process specification generally includes the following contents: process route of workpiece processing, specific content of each process and equipment and process equipment used, inspection items and inspection methods of workpiece, cutting amount, time quota, etc.
So in the process of machining, what are the steps to formulate the process specification? Let’s take a look at it
1) Calculate the annual production program and determine the type of production.
2) Analyze the part drawing and product assembly drawing, and analyze the process of parts.
3) Select the blank.
4) Draw up the process route.
5) Determine the machining allowance of each process, calculate the process size and tolerance.
6) Determine the equipment and tools, fixtures, measuring tools and auxiliary tools used in each process.
7) Determine cutting parameters and man hour quota.
8) Determine the technical requirements and inspection methods of each main process.
9) Fill in process documents.
In the process of working out the process, it is often necessary to adjust the contents that have been initially determined before in order to improve the economic benefits. Computer gong processing, Dongguan high-speed computer gong processing, Dongguan mold processing, Dongguan Mechanical parts processing, CNC processing, in the process of implementing the process specification, there may be unexpected situations, such as the change of production conditions, the introduction of new technology and new technology, the application of new materials and advanced equipment, which require timely revision and improvement of the process specification.
The technological process of machining includes, generally speaking, the process of changing the overall dimension and performance of the workpiece through a kind of mechanical equipment.
The working principle of machining process regulation is high quality, high yield and low cost, that is, under the premise of ensuring product quality, labor productivity can be improved and cost can be reduced as much as possible. What problems should be paid attention to in the process planning? Here’s a look:
1., the advanced technology.
In the formulation of machining process procedures, computer gong processing, Dongguan high-speed computer gong processing, Dongguan mold processing, Dongguan Mechanical parts processing, CNC processing should make full use of the existing production conditions of the enterprise, as far as possible, use domestic and foreign advanced technology and experience, and ensure good working conditions.
2. Economic rationality
Under the specified production program and production batch, there may be several process schemes that can meet the technical requirements of parts. At this time, the process cost is generally required to be the lowest through accounting or comparison with each other. Make full use of the existing production conditions, spend less and do more.
3. Good working conditions