Adaptive control technology of machining process: through monitoring the cutting force, power, current, voltage and other information of the spindle and feed motor in the process of machining, the traditional or modern algorithm is used to identify the force, wear and damage status of the cutting tool and the stability state of the machine tool, and adjust the processing parameters (spindle speed, feed speed) in real time according to these states In order to improve the machining accuracy, reduce the surface roughness and improve the safety of the equipment operation, the equipment is in the best operation state;
(2) Intelligent optimization and selection of processing parameters: the experience of process experts or technicians, the general and special laws of parts processing, and the modern intelligent methods, such as computer gong processing, Dongguan computer gong processing, Shenzhen computer gong processing, mechanical parts processing, Guangzhou computer gong processing, are used to construct the intelligent optimization and selector of processing parameters based on expert system or model The optimized processing parameters are obtained to improve the programming efficiency and process level and shorten the production preparation time;
(3) Intelligent fault self diagnosis and self repair technology: according to the existing fault information, the application of modern intelligent methods to achieve rapid and accurate fault location;
(4) Intelligent fault playback and fault simulation technology: it can record all kinds of information of the system, replay and simulate all kinds of errors and accidents of CNC machine tools, so as to determine the causes of errors, find out solutions to problems, and accumulate production experience;
(5) Intelligent AC servo drive device: it can automatically identify the load and automatically adjust the parameters of the intelligent servo system, including intelligent Spindle AC drive device and intelligent feed servo device. The driving device can automatically identify the moment of inertia of the motor and load, and automatically optimize and adjust the parameters of the control system, so that the drive system can get the best operation;
(6) Intelligent 4m numerical control system: in the manufacturing process, the integration of processing and testing is an effective way to realize rapid detection and response of rapid manufacturing, computer gong processing, Dongguan computer gong processing, Shenzhen computer gong processing, mechanical parts processing, Guangzhou computer gong processing, measuring, modeling, manufacturing, and manufacturing The four parts (namely 4m) are integrated into one system to realize information sharing and promote the integration of measurement, modeling, processing, clamping and operation.
5. Open system
(1) Open to the future technology: because the software and hardware interfaces follow the recognized standard protocol, only a small amount of redesign and adjustment is needed, the new generation of general software and hardware resources may be adopted, absorbed and compatible by the existing system, which means that the development cost of the system will be greatly reduced, and the system performance and reliability will be continuously improved and will be in a long life cycle;
(2) Open to users’ special requirements: update products, expand functions, provide various combinations of hardware and software products to meet special application requirements;
(3) Establishment of numerical control standard: a new CNC system standard iso14649 (STEP-NC) is being researched and formulated internationally to provide a neutral mechanism independent of specific system, which can describe the unified data model of the whole product life cycle, so as to realize the standardization of product information in the whole manufacturing process and even in various industrial fields. The standardized programming language is not only convenient for users to use, but also reduces the labor consumption directly related to operation efficiency.
Parallel motion machine tool overcomes the inherent defects of traditional machine tool series mechanism, such as high mass of moving parts, low system stiffness, tool can only feed along fixed guide rail, low degree of freedom of operation, and insufficient flexibility and mobility of equipment processing The length of the rod enables the platform supported by the bar system to obtain the corresponding degree of freedom movement, which can realize multi coordinate linkage NC machining, assembly and measurement functions, and can meet the processing of complex special parts. It has the advantages of high modularity, light weight and fast speed of modern robot.
As a new type of processing equipment, parallel machine tool has become an important research direction of current machine tool technology. It has been highly valued by the international machine tool industry. It is considered as “the most significant progress in the machine tool industry since the invention of numerical control technology” and “a new algebraic control processing equipment in the 21st century”.
7. Extreme (large scale and miniaturization)
The development of national defense, aviation and aerospace and the large-scale of energy and other basic industrial equipment need the support of large-scale and good performance CNC machine tools. Ultra precision machining technology and micro nano technology are strategic technologies in the 21st century, and new manufacturing processes and equipment that can adapt to micro size and micro nano machining accuracy need to be developed. Therefore, the demand for micro machine tools, including micro cutting (turning, milling, grinding) machines, micro electro machining machines, micro laser machining machines and micro presses, is gradually increasing.
8. Information exchange networking
For the enterprises facing fierce competition, it is very important to make CNC machine tools have bidirectional and high-speed network communication function, so as to ensure the smooth flow of information among various departments in the workshop. Computer gong processing | Dongguan computer gong processing | Shenzhen computer gong processing | mechanical parts processing | Guangzhou computer gong processing | not only can realize the network resource sharing, but also can realize the remote monitoring, control, training, teaching and management of CNC machine tools, and also can realize numerical control equipment