The structure of computer gong machining center is mainly composed of the following parts.
- Basic components. It is the basic structure of the machining center, which is composed of bed, column and worktable. They mainly bear the static load of the machining center and the cutting load during machining, so they must have enough stiffness. These large parts can be cast iron or welded steel structural parts. They are the largest volume and weight parts in the machining center.
- Spindle assembly. It is composed of spindle box, spindle motor, spindle and spindle bearing. The start, stop and speed change of the spindle are all controlled by the numerical control system, and the tool installed on the spindle participates in the cutting movement, which is the power output component of cutting.
- Numerical control system. The CNC part of machining is composed of CNC device, PLC, servo drive device and operation panel. It is the control center to execute the sequence control action and complete the machining process.
- Automatic tool changing system. It is composed of tool magazine, manipulator and other parts. When the tool needs to be changed, the numerical control system sends out a command, and the manipulator (or by other means) takes the tool out of the tool magazine and loads it into the spindle hole.
- Auxiliary devices. It includes vortex sliding, cooling, chip removal, protection, hydraulic, pneumatic and detection system. Although these devices do not directly participate in the cutting movement, they play a role in ensuring the machining efficiency, machining accuracy and reliability of the machining center, so they are also indispensable parts of the machining center.
Tool grinding method of CNC lathe for high speed CNC machining posture and method of tool grinding of CNC lathe are as follows:
- People stand on the side of the grinder to prevent the fragments from flying out to hurt people when the grinding wheel is broken;
- The distance between the two hands holding the knife is released, and the two elbows are clamped at the waist to reduce the shaking when grinding the knife;
- When grinding, the turning tool should be placed in the horizontal center of the grinding wheel, and the tool tip should be tilted up about 3 ° to 8 ° slightly. After the turning tool contacts the grinding wheel, it should move horizontally in the left and right directions. When the turning tool leaves the grinding wheel, it should be lifted up to prevent the grinding edge from being damaged by the grinding wheel;
- When grinding the flank, the end of the cutter bar is deflected to the left by an angle of main deflection angle; when grinding the flank, the end of the cutter bar is deflected to the right by an angle of auxiliary deflection angle;
- When sharpening the arc of the tool tip, the front end of the tool is usually held by the left hand as the fulcrum, and the rear end of the tool is rotated by the right hand.
The precautions for CNC lathe tool grinding are as follows:
- Before grinding tools, first check whether the grinding wheel has cracks and whether the grinding wheel shaft nut is tightened, and use it after trial run, so as to avoid the grinding wheel breaking or flying out to hurt people.
- Don’t use too much force on the sharpener, otherwise it will make the hand slip and touch the grinding wheel surface, resulting in industrial accidents.
- Wear protective glasses when sharpening to avoid grit and iron filings flying into the eyes.
- Do not stand in the direction of rotation of the grinding wheel when grinding, in case of accidents.
- When grinding the small cutter head, the small cutter head must be installed on the cutter bar.
- The clearance between the grinding wheel bracket and the grinding wheel shall not be greater than 3 mm. If it is too large, it shall be adjusted properly.