CNC machining mainly refers to the use of digital information recorded on the media to control the machine tool, so that it can automatically perform the specified processing tasks. Numerical control machining can ensure the products to achieve high machining accuracy and stable machining quality; the operation process is easy to achieve automation; high productivity, short production cycle; can reduce a large number of process equipment to meet the needs of rapid product upgrading; it is usually closely linked with CAD to achieve the transformation of design ideas to the final product.
In the whole CNC process, we should focus on the relationship between the processes and the significance of each step. Broadly speaking, the whole process consists of product analysis graphic design process planning path generation path simulation path output processing inspection.
- Product analysis through product analysis should obtain certain composition information and some specific processing requirements.
- Graphic design graphic design should be based on the detailed analysis of the product, determine the type of graphics by analyzing the processing requirements, and draw through the graphics software.
- Path generation the process of path generation is that we realize the process planning by software, and optimize the tool path by setting parameters.
- Through the analysis of the appearance and processing requirements of the workpiece product in the early stage of process planning, each processing step is reasonably established from the overall situation of processing.
- After the path simulation path is generated, we generally have no intuitive sense of its final performance on the machine tool. Here we can check the possible problems through path simulation, so as to reduce the scrap rate of actual processing. The general inspection focuses on the effect of the workpiece appearance, whether it is overcut or undercut, and whether the process planning of the path is reasonable.
- Path output path output is a necessary step for software design and programming to realize on the machine tool. Through path output, the intermediate reference can establish a connection between the two. If you have NC professional background, it can also be understood as the post-processing of tool path.